Value Added Services
- Pad Printing – Custom prints in one or more colors: prints on flat or irregularly shaped surfaces: can be used for decorative and functional applications
- Hot Stamping – Is a process where a heated engraved image or hot stamping die is forced down against the material to be printed with the marking foil sandwiched in between. Where the raised area of the die strikes the material, foil or ink is transferred.
- Ultrasonic Welding – Used to bond two pieces of plastic together; produces welds that are relatively free of flash; easy to automate.
- Insert Molding – Specific design requires combining multiple materials into one finished part; plastic is molded directly over metal or plastic parts; single piece assembly eliminates costly additional processes.
- Custom Packing Services – Prepare your products for shipping and eventual sale; product assembly; custom packaging; shipping to fulfill your specific requirements.
- PolyTech – also offers full assembly and wire winding services.